Experience in the travel industry or sales? Courconnect has a job for you!
Position: Commercial Representative to Manager – Buenos Aires
Vacancies: 1 receiving applications until 25th May.
THE OPPORTUNITY: Bilingual commercial representative / representante comercial Bilingue
Do you have travel industry, customer service or past sales experience? Do you love to travel and to discover new cultures? If so, Courconnect’s Commercial and Customer Support Team needs you!
We are currently looking for a Travel Expert to join our team in our Buenos Aires office. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, customer service and sales focused, enjoys challenging work and most importantly loves to travel!
- Handling bookings for customers, which occur online
- Chatting with customers via instant messenger, email or by telephone
- Supporting customers who have either found a specific immersion program or course on Courconnect.com or are undecided between a number of options
- Answering customer questions and providing information in a professional manner
- Making sure the customers’ questions are answered promptly and accurately – if you can’t find the answers, you will need to think fast and be resourceful to find the right response
- Encouraging customers to book with us
- Possess excellent product knowledge – give the customer confidence that you know and understand our product
- Handling booking cancellations, changes, payment issues, and adjustments
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in customer care/support or a strong sales background
- Preference shown to travel agents, sales professionals, customer service agents.
- You have exceptional grammar and communication skills (English)
- You are tech savvy (experience using CRM software, familiar with online booking tools and can operate with several tools at the same time)
- You have multitasking abilities and are capable of handling high volumes of enquiries
- Exceptional time and priority management
- You are passionate about providing mind-blowing customer service and going that extra mile for our customers
- You are sales driven with an ability to sell over the phone
- You are open-minded, love challenges, enthusiastic to learn and interested in travelling, languages and culture.
What can you expect?
We are offering a full-time position, with the salary to be negotiated based on your skill and experience. Here at Courconnect you will work in an international environment with English and Spanish as the main working languages. As part of the Courconnect team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
Up for it?
Apply now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application letter in English or Spanish. Please send your application to email@example.com