Gain experience with an internship at Courconnect
Internship in Student Advising & Marketing (3 to 6 months)
Do you love to travel and to discover new cultures? Do you want to gain international experience in the language travel industry, customer service and sales? If so, Courconnect’s Commercial and Marketing Team is waiting for you!
As an intern at Courconnect, you will be assisting our Commercial and Social Media Team in our Buenos Aires office.
Your responsibilities is to assist in the following tasks:
- Handling bookings for customers, which occur online
- Chatting with customers via instant messenger, email or by telephone
- Supporting customers who have either found a specific immersion program or course on Courconnect.com or are undecided between a number of options
- Answering customer questions and providing information in a professional manner
- Making sure the customers’ questions are answered promptly and accurately – if you can’t find the answers, you will need to think fast and be resourceful to find the right response
- Encouraging customers to book with us
- Possess excellent product knowledge – give the customer confidence that you know and understand our product
- Handling booking cancellations, changes, payment issues, and adjustments
- You are fully fluent in English and at least one or two other languages, ideally German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
- Have a minimum of 2 living abroad experiences (At least 1 month each)
- You have exceptional grammar and communication skills (English)
- You are tech savvy (experience using CRM software, familiar with online booking tools and can operate with several tools at the same time)
- You are open-minded, love challenges, enthusiastic to learn and interested in travelling, languages and culture.
We’re looking for someone who is energized about helping to build something that will change the way people find and discover life-changing immersion programs. If you want to be part of a project that is bringing people closer and making them wiser about the world’s cultures, please send us your resume so we can start to get to know you!
Up for it?
Apply now! We look forward to receiving your CV and application letter in English. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org